Music Mondays: Shadowhunters

03:00:00

Since today is Monday, I thought I would bring back a popular segment that I haven't posted about in what feels like YEARS...


Music Monday!

Music Monday is a (now occasional segment) where I post a playlist that I've created, based on a theme concerning books and reading. I've done a playlist for reading and a playlist for horror/thriller books and now, here is Playlist For The Mortal Instruments and, since I've decided to give my playlists better names, this one is called...

Shadowhunters
"to love is to destroy and to be loved is to be destroyed"


I'm a big fan of The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (as well as her other works - and these songs can apply to them as well), so I thought that it was about time to compile a list of songs that remind me of the setting, the characters and the events that take place in this series. However, I did use a few sources for assistance, including the original score and soundtrack for the movie, City Of Bones, as well as a few pages on GoodReads which you can see here:

I'm in love with all of the artists and their songs featured in this playlist, so I've had Shadowhunters on repeat!

Born To Die // Lana Del Rey
Strange Days // Bryan Ellis
Sweet Talk // The Killers
Heart By Heart // Demi Lovato
Monster // Imagine Dragons
Polarize // Twenty One Pilots
Hunted (ft. Jonny Rose) // Priority One & TwoThings
Clary's Theme // Atli Örvarsson
Vampires And Werewolves // Atli Örvarsson
The Devil Within // Digital Daggers
I'm With You // Avril Lavigne
The Reason // Hoobastank
That's What You Get // Paramore
From Some Dying Star // Future Bible Heroes
Dark Star // Jaymes Young
Lead Me Into The Night // The Cardigans
Dark Paradise // Lana Del Rey
Gods & Monsters // Lana Del Rey
Anthem // Leonard Cohen
Crossfire // Brandon Flowers
Demons // Imagine Dragons
Angels // The xx
Soldier // Fleurie
I Don't Want To Live Forever // ZAYN, Taylor Swift
Running With The Wolves // AURORA
Not Afraid Anymore // Halsey
Everybody Wants To Rule The World // Lorde
Safe & Sound // Taylor Swift, The Civil Wars

I used to use 8tracks to compile the 'Music Monday' playlists but that platform has become really hard for me to use, so instead I've made a Spotify account where you can easily find and listen to the playlists I create (based off of Music Monday).

SPOTIFY: tyrasbookshelf

If you'd like to hear other music that I like, please check out the playlists on my personal spotify account (which I've had for a while now)...here!

Hope you all are excited for the reintroduction of Music Mondays
Let me know in the comments below whether or not you liked this playlist and if you have any recommendations for future playlists!

Love you all,
Tyra xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Here:

The owner of this blog is not compensated to give their opinion on the literature, websites, and/or various other topics that are reviewed. The views that are expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. The owner of this blog does not own any of the pictures posted on here, unless stated otherwise.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *